• Measure vertical jump without moving equipment
• Immediate, accurate feedback for measurement and training
• Measures standing reach or vertical leap reach
• Vertical leap reach is measured from 6' to 12' in half-inch increments
• Easy installation, set-up and reset
• Perfect for every level Volleyball program
• Commonly used in the NFL Combine
• Specially crafted for superior performance and durability
• Also available in a free standing unit
• Made in the USA
U.S. Patent #7,097,589
Now your Athletes can measure jump reach and improve their lower body explosive power without moving equipment. Vertec Jump Trainer is the original jump trainer and measures standing reach or vertical leap reach from 6' to 12' in half-inch increments. Easy-to setup and reset. Provides immediate, accurate feedback for measurement and training. In addition to being the most popular vertical jump training tool choice of Volleyball Coaches, the Vertec jump training device is widely used by law enforcement agencies, basketball programs and may be seen in the NFL Combine. The wall mount unit should not be used in a high traffic (gymnasium) setting. The Vertec jump training device is also available as a free standing unit that is easily portable.
U.S. Patent #7,097,589For Vertec literature, visit our blog or contact your regional sales manager.