We are so grateful for your business. Please be patient with us – due to COVID-19, you may experience a delay in shipping. Please contact us if you have questions about your order.
• Specially manufactured by Senoh for Sports Imports
• Best selling competition volleyball net on the market
• Used by over 90% of colleges and widely used nationwide by high schools and clubs
• Perfectly taut net at the top and bottom
• Exact net tension, every set-up
• Features a Technora Top Cable and Superlex netting
• Each net comes with dowel rods, side straps, side ties, net locks and covers
• Features 52′ cable, ideal for poles with greater than 38′ spread
The HM50-XL is uniquely constructed for unmatched quality and performance. It features a special Technora top cable which withstands extreme force without the kinking, curling and fraying normally associated with steel cables. The cable features a strong and durable factory formed loop for secure attachment to the non-ratchet pole. Its Superlex netting is composed of 360pcs of ultra fine fiber (90T), woven into perfect squares – making it strong, flexible, lightweight and easy to see through. The net comes with net locks to secure the bottom cable, dowel rods to keep the sides squared and taut, and hook and loop side straps and side ties. The net is 32′ long and 1 meter (or 39″) wide. The XL Cable is 52′ long and should be used if your volleyball poles are more than 38′ apart.
Please follow our recommended care instructions to ensure the life and sustainability of your equipment.